Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Fast and The Furious

This post has nothing to do with cars, Vin Diesel or Paul Walker and won't have like 6 sequels to it either. This is just a quick post to say hello. Things have been pretty busy this week with work and I have had a headache since Monday but am so excited for Wednesday. Why do you ask? Well because its Straight No Chaser Wednesday. I am heading to Richmond this afternoon to see the guys perform and if you have never had the pleasure well you are missing out. They are amazing and never disappoint!

An added bonus I get to see one of my best friends Pocahontas who will be joining us since O has to get up way to early tomorrow to make the trip. O gets to babysit our friends two daughters tonight instead ((insert evil laugh here)) I laugh because O thinks kids are easy, but has never really babysat or watched them all on his own. He loves kids and I know he will have fun and so will they but I hope this opens his eyes just a little.

Nothing else much going on here been working and doing laundry and going to bed early, I think maybe the time change messed me up a little too, who knows. O signed up for gamefly today with the promise he will never buy another video game again, I am interested to see how this works out but I am hoping it means I don't have to go into another Game Stop again.

Well this was a fast and a furious post although mostly fast. I am super excited to see my SNC boys tonight not only for their awesome melodies but because they sure are easy on the eyes too. Here see for yourself and hope you enjoy! Cheers! J

No comments:

Post a Comment